At Mentoring Europe (“Mentoring Europe”, “we”, “our”, “us”) we take the privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously.
Website Privacy Statement
Please read this Privacy Statement throughout and carefully to fully understand how we collect and protect your personal information. By accessing and using our website, you agree that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and consent to our privacy practices.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to connect practitioners, researchers and organizations all around mentoring to share knowledge.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide when signing up for our newsletter. We will request your e-mail address to provide you with the latest news and trends around our organization and the mentoring field. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe, and your personal information will be finally deleted within six months.
- When rejecting the newsletter pop-up, our website will recognize your decision and will save your personal data. In that way, you will not be asked to subscribe to the newsletter again when visiting our website. Your data will, then again, be deleted after six months.
- When connecting with the European Center outside of our website, for instance during an event, and you choose to exchange your personal information to stay connected with us, this data may be saved in our database. Your data can be deleted at any time on request.
Use of your Information
Mentoring Europe will not sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or other purposes. We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- To share exclusive information with you in form of our newsletter with your consent
- To provide you with information relating to our services with your consent
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
Every user, including you, who visits our website has several rights concerning personal data. Below you will find the most important ones:
- You have the right to know what personal data we maintain about you,
- The right to receive a copy of the personal data we saved; and
- The right to view, correct or delete your personal data at any time
We will collect personal information by tracking activities on our website to enhance your experience. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can change your cookie setting at any time.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mentoring Europe! We hope you enjoy using our website www.mentoringeurope.eu, whether you are exploring stories about our work around Europe or looking to get involved yourself.
You will be able to access our Website without having to register any details with us.
The terms and conditions of our website will be explained in the following.
1. By using the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
2. Mentoring Europe may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
How to contact us
Our contact information
Zaailand 139, 8911 BL, Leeuwarden
+31 6 1092 5655