Mentoring Europe is a collaborative effort of NHLS and VHL universities and VET Firda. Responsible coordinator is Stichting voor Beroepsonderwijs, Volwasseneneducatie en Algemeen voortgezet beroepsonderwijs in Friesland en Flevoland Firda, established in Postbus 45 8900AA Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce no. 41004351, VAT no. NL009737996B01
Customer: the party which Mentoring Europe has entered into an agreement with. In this case the members of Mentoring Europe that are part of an active, learning community and pay membership fee.
Parties: Mentoring Europe and customer together.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Mentoring Europe.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementare and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- All prices used by Mentoring Europe are in euros, are exclusive VAT and exclusive any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-,shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- Mentoring Europe is entitled to adjust all prices for its products and services, shown on its website or otherwise, at any time.
- The parties agree on a total price for a service provided by Mentoring Europe.
- This agreement is renewed yearly. Mentoring Europe has the right to adjust prices annually.
- Mentoring Europe will communicate price adjustments to the customer prior to the moment the price increase becomes effective.
- The customer has the right to terminate the contract with Mentoring Europe if he does not agree with the price increase.
Payments and payment term
- The customer must have paid the full amount within 1 month, after receiving the invoice.
- Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount at latest on the last day of the payment term, he is legally default, without Mentoring Europe having to send the customer a reminder or to put him in default.
- Mentoring Europe reserves the right to make a delivery conditional upon immediate payment or to require adequate security for the total amount of the services or products.
Consequences of late payment
- If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Mentoring Europe will contact the customer to make a payment agreement or cancellation of its obligations.
- If the customer does not pay on time, Mentoring Europe may suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligations.
- In the event of liquidation, bakruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on behalf of the customer, the claims of Mentoring Europe on the customer are immediately due and payable.
- If the cutomer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the agreement by Mentoring Europe, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to Mentoring Europe.
Suspension of obligations by the customer
- The customer waives right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
Right of withdrawal
- A consumer may cancel the subscription at any moment with valid reason.
- The consumer can notify his right of withdrawal via firstname.lastname@example.org, if desired.
- The customer waives his right to settle any debt to Mentoring Europe with any claim on Mentoring Europe.
Cancellation of the contract for an indefinite period of time
- The customer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of a notice period of 2 months.
- A consumer has the right to terminate an agreement for an indefinite period with due observance of notice period of 1 months.